[wdmaudiodev] Added Data in USB Audio devices

  • From: "YoungShin SAM Yoon" <ysyoon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:08:45 -0500

Hello people,

I have some difficulties in dealing with the added data in USB recording. I
have tested with several USB audio devices in XP and found that most of them
put some added(intentional/unintentional ?? ) data in the middlle of recording.
Because my company is tring to process this data with DSP algo, this delay or
added data is critical in processing echo cancellation. Is there anyone who
knows why it is happending and how to prevent or detect this much of delay?  Is
it only a problem in windows XP and will not be in Vista?

Thank you,