[wdmaudiodev] Re: About completing or dispatching the IRP in MDSVAD

  • From: karthiksharmasg@xxxxxxx
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 06:18:33 -0400

hi
 here what i have done
1. I created an device in MSVAD and passing data from the UM to KM, i defined IRP_MJ_READ, IRP_MJ_CREATE, IRP_MJ_READ IRP'S and created an symblic like for this. 2. in UM i created an device using the symbolic like for this device using createfile 3. using writefile i passed the data to the KM and i was sucessfull by getting the data in the kernel mode, i then dispatched the IRP 4. Using Readfile i am trying to get the KM data but i am not able to get the data when i dispatch the IRP, but whwn i complete the IRP i will get the data fron KM-UM this time the player will fail to play the audio file,
 I am using IO_BUFFER method to transfer the data.
 This is creatical to me please replay as soon as possible.