[wdmaudiodev] About completing or dispatching the IRP in MDSVAD

  • From: karthiksharmasg@xxxxxxx
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 00:57:36 -0400

 Hi all,

????????? Thanks for help last time, currently i am struck in UM-KM data
passing, the problem is

1. I am able to pass the data from UM-KM

2. In KM-UM data passing i am facing the problem

?? a. in Read IRP if i dispatch the IRP_MJ_READ to the portcls the player and
recorder are working correctly but i am not able to get the data from the
buffer (IO_BUFFER)

?? b.If i complete the IRP here i am able to get the data from the KM-UM in the
buffer but the player says that the driver is not able to play the audio.( I am
completing the IRP with STATUS_SUCCESS, i tryed with PROCESSING_REQUIRED also
it doesnot work)

Can any one help me in this matter

Thanks

karthik SG