[wdmaudiodev] Re: About Unload in MSVAD

  • From: "Daniel E. Germann" <deg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:05:16 -0500

Hi, Karthik.

For DriverUnload to be called, you need to set a pointer to your unload function in the driver object:

DriverObject->DriverUnload = YourUnloadDriver;

In a PortCls driver, I believe this must be done *after* the call to PcInitializeAdapterDriver().

You should also save the previous value of DriverObject->DriverUnload, and call it at the end of your unload function (if it isn't NULL), to allow PortCls to do its cleanup.

-Dan