[wdmaudiodev] AW: Re: USB-audio and USB-midi at same time with standard devices under WinXPproSP1

  • From: "Dr Stefan Frank" <Dr_Stefan_Frank@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:04:25 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your support again - i got it working now!
You were right, the interface have to be exact in that order you
supposed below.
I had a HID device as interface 3 and the midi-device was interface 4 -
this it NOT working, even NOT if you put the right numbers into the AC
Class Header DSCR, so a least I tried to change these numbers and: It
works !

-daniel

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----