[wdmaudiodev] Re: AW: Re: Already got cool latency figures - how about everyone else?

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:43:55 +1100

I have seen latency times at DISPATCH_LEVEL of greater than 10ms under XP
when certain devices are running, most notably CDROM drives. At DIRQL I'm
typically seeing latencies of the order of 10us under 2000 and XP, but on
one of my test machines running 98 and ME I have seen hardware interrupt
latencies of many milliseconds.

Jeff