[wdmaudiodev] Re: AW: Re: AW: ASIO Driver

  • From: "carsten schulz" <carsten.schulz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:48:00 +0100

I think what Stephan is trying to say is the following: While ASIO
provides a full-duplex architecture, using DirectKs you have to deal
with separate render and capture pins. Thus, there is the possibility of
different sample rates, formats, etc...

I agree that this possiblity is not very likely when using capture and
render pins of the same hardware device ;-) But that seems to be another
problem...