[wdmaudiodev] Re: AW: DirectSound and PowerDVD/WinDVD Strange behavior

  • From: Nick Gorohov <engkosha2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dear David!

I am Audio Filter designer at Sonic ( www.sonic.com ).
Yes, we do that with SPDIF: the beginning is real portion
of the spdif data ( the real amount is in data header),
the rest filled with 0's. The trick is that a whole pack
of data has the same number of audiosamples that
unencrypted ( PCM ) pack will have. So, can ignore all
these 0's.

Regards,

Nick Gorokhov

http://vote.yahoo.com