[wdmaudiodev] AVStream driver: can't register as microphone

  • From: "alexander ivash" <elderorb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 00:06:42 +0300

I'm trying to register avssamp as virtual mic and I'm a bit stuck again..

Do I understand correctly that the first step is to add 'AddInterface=%KSCATEGORY_AUDIO%' in the same way as it was done in avshws ?

I've done this and obviously nothing changed, so looks like I'm missing some other steps.

What is also not clear to me is how multi-Filter nature of avssamp can be 'mapped' to concept of single mic? Do I need to specify somehow that the first instance of Filter plus the first (and only) pin is a mic? (is it what topology serves for?)

And the last question... Just out of curiosity, what needs to be done with avssamp to allow it to be installed via 'Add Legacy Hardware' as it is possible to do with avssamp? I tried to merge most of the stuff like 'AddInterface' from avshws but on attempt to install via 'Add Legacy Hardware' I'm getting just an empty list.

Regards, Alexander

URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: