[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream Topology Filter

  • From: Matt Gonzalez <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:41:04 -0700

I haven't tried this, but couldn't you just support that property yourself via an automation table?

Matt

Harry Graham wrote:

I am trying to get an AVStream audio topology filter to connect to the
corresponding audio capture filter.  I noticed that the
KSPROPERTY_PIN_PHYSICALCONNECTION property is not implemented by the
AVStream framework on either of these filters.  How can I get the framework
to implement this property?  Or is there an explicit method to register the
filters, similar to PcRegisterPhysicalConnection?

Thanks,

Harry