[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream Topology Filter

  • From: "Mathieu Routhier" <mrouthier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:15:05 -0400

As far as I know, you do not need to have a separate topology and
playback/capture filter in an AVStream driver; you can create a filter
with pins implementing playback/capture and insert your topology nodes
in this same filter.  At least, this is how I do...

Oh and if you figure out how to describe the multi-channel node
capability with AVStream (see "Exposing Multichannel Nodes"), please let
me know.

Mat