[wdmaudiodev] AV Stream renderer

  • From: "Who Cares" <universalkludge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:38:58 +0000

Hi All,

The situation:

I wrote a virtual filter-centric AV Stream renderer and it works fine in the graphedit ? I feed it from the WM ASF reader; I can see arriving frames in my Process callback? the renderer swallows them by setting BytesUsed = BytesAvailable ? everything is ok,
But when I access this renderer by the waveOutOpen function and as soon as I submit the only buffer by the waveOutWrite function, my Process callback is called in endless loop, it seems like the same frame is delivered again and again and again?
Any ideas why it happens?
What the difference between these two cases?

TIA
Andrew