[wdmaudiodev] ASIO driver synchronization query

  • From: Pallavi Joshi <pallavi.v.joshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:36:27 -0700

Hi,

I have written an ASIO driver as per Steinberg's specifications. I am using
the Ableton LIVE software which is ASIO compatible to play my audio tracks
using the ASIO driver. When I play the tracks from my MP3 player everything
seems fine. However when I try to play the pre recorded tracks in Ableton
LIVE's own directories, there seems to be a synchronization issue. The
recorded tracks plays too fast. Can anybody tell me how to synchronize all
the tracks that I am playing in LIVE to a single master clock?

Thanks much for the help.

Regards,
Pallavi