[waynewallace] Happy Thanksgiving!

  • From: Wayne Wallace <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: waynewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 17:28:43 -0800

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends.

I made myself a Turkey dinner and it was perfect.

https://wallacephoto.tumblr.com/post/635869140548190208/i-made-myself-a-yummy-thanksgiving-dinner-and-it

What are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving day?

I'm thankful that we still have the choice and ability to choose to use Free Software over proprietary software.

https://www.fsf.org/givingguide/v11/

If you think Free Software means software no cost you don't know what it means, think FREE SPEECH.

One of my goals is to educate people to the fact that there's a better choice over Windows, Apple, Google and Facebook.

These software companies won't tell you about Free Software because they want to keep you locked into their Eco-systems and control you.

Please take 13 minutes go watch the video on https://agnuwayofthinking.com

If you want to learn more join me virtually every Sunday at 1pm pacific with the link below.

https://meet.jit.si/librelasvegas

--

Wayne Wallace
https://waynewallace.com