[waug] Re: Fwd: Re: New Year Greetings

  • From: incerti auctoris <incertia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Western AUG <waug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:25:07 +0000

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 18:33:11, John Bridger wrote:

> I now have broadband—on the Mac... New printers are also connected
> to the Mac, as is a new scanner.
> Set-up is so easy on the Mac.

How does the ease of setting up the Mac compare to the Arc?
AFAICS, you plug it in, switch it on, and start using it:
The same for Arc and Mac.

How accurate is this with the
latest generation of machines (Iyonix/A9/MacMini), and
can the Mac read/config its' Monitor type?

(I'm not going to list the endless PC problems here.)

> My model railway is now installed and running here...

Shameless plugs for two Shows:
Calne in January http://CalneMRS.org.uk
Trainwest (Melksham) in May http://TRAINWEST.org.uk

Are you a PC?  Upload your PC story and show the world
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465942/direct/01/Visit the WAUG website
//www.freelists.org/webpage/waug