[The-L] Re: Help Needed: RedTailed Hawk

  • From: regina@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: WarwickList@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 08:07:15 -0400

Just called and left a message for Tom Ricardi

I just contacted Shauna to ask for description of exact location and will call Tom Ricardi, the Bird Rescue & Rehab guy, once I have that.

On 2022-05-16 07:40, Claudia Lewis wrote:

Posting for Shauna Mallet:

"Anyone awake and not needing to go to work in the flower hill area? I'm pretty certain this red tail is injured, but I 1. Didn't have cell service to call and 2. Didn't know who to call and 3. Am now late for work. I think his right wing is injured, I thought it odd that I was able to get out of the car and take pictures and he didn't fly away."

--
Claudia Lewis
all.one.daydream@xxxxxxxxx