[vvcadmissions] VetView Community meeting, front desk/admissions discussions December 11, 2012 @ 2pm (E)/1pm(C)

  • From: Jennifer Munn <jl.munn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:50:20 -0500

Hello everyone,

If you are receiving this message it is because you have been subscribed to one
of our VetView Community email lists.  This one is vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and is dedicated to discussions around the Front/Desk and admissions processes.
 I will discuss how to subscribe/unsubscribe at our first call.  For the
moment, all you need to know to use this email list is just to reply to this
message (and everyone on the list will receive the message, it will not just go
to me) or send a new message to vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to
change topics.

I am writing today to tell you that we have received responses from all the
schools and we will be having our 1st Admissions sub-group call on Tuesday,
December 11 at 1 pm (central)/2pm (Eastern).  You will need to coordinate with
your local project managers for how to connect to the call.  This meeting will
be dedicated to presenting and discussing individual school's front desk
workflow from before the pre-admission up to the point where you have scheduled
the patient for an appointment.  Ideally it will be a brief explanation of who
does what, when and when those actions touch the software (UVIS currently),
when they touch the phone and when you have resorted to another software to
compensate for something UVIS does not do.

I enjoyed meeting/seeing some of you again at the conference and look forward
to talking with you again.  If you have questions or comments, feel free to
respond to this email (for a public conversation) or privately to the new
governing VetView Community committee at vvcgroupe@xxxxxxxxx.  We'll talk soon.

Jennifer

Jennifer Munn
Administratrice d'application