Still More Banner Ads We'd Like To See...

  • From: Valley of the Geeks News <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Valley of the Geeks News <votg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for subscribing to the Valley of the Geeks more-or-less monthly
newsletter.  Welcome to our many new readers from the telecommunictions
industry who are gearing up for SuperBomb 2002 in Atlanta this week.
I'm sure it'll be just "peachy".  If you haven't done so, please spend
a moment and vote for us at the Webby Award People's Voice.  This is
our last chance to pester you before the voting takes place.  Click on
the link below to register your email address and enter
valleyofthegeeks.com in the humor category:
http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/

This month's winner of FREE geek gear is the charming and talented
rdelaney.

Here are links to some of the most recent stories.  New items are
posted weekly (except during World Cup finals).

Still More Banner Ads We's Like To See...
Global Crossing: Who knew $1 would buy so many shares?
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/BannerAds4.html

Senegal Kicks France's Balls
Beats Crap Out of Former Champions
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/Senegal.html

What Not to Say to a Recruiter
Take This Job And ..
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/Recruiters.html

Wolfram's Law
Everyone Else Is An Idiot
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/Wolfram.html

WhirledCom Bonds Cut
Cheaper By The Ton
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/WhirledCom.html

Bertelsmann Buys Napster
T-Shirts A Key Asset
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/Bertelsmann.html

Awards & Recognition
As Seen in the Houston Chronicle and Washington Post
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/About/Awards.html

Check out the latest in Humor Sites and TechnoLust gear in our Library
section:
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Library/HumorSites.html
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Library/TechnoLust.html

And don't miss these classic satires:

Project Management 101
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/ProjectManagement.html

Interview with Frank Brain
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/FrankBrain.html

The Valley of the Geeks Gear Shop now includes a classic RTFM golf
shirt as well as mugs and hats that are perfect for Father's day.
Heck, tell someone to buy them for you!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=votg

For those with way too much time on their hands, you can now get Valley
of the Geeks as an RSS syndicated newsfeed published in XML format.
Hoo hah!
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/About/SiteInfo.html#RSSFeed

Feel free to forward this email to others with a sense of humor.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

For more humor visit:
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com
High Tech Humor Served Fresh Occasionally

To unsubscribe at any time, use the following link:
or visit: http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/About/Newsletter.html

To subscribe to the Valley of the Geeks Newsletter use the following link:
mailto:votg-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
or visit: http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/About/Newsletter.html

Please DO NOT reply to this email. Send feedback to
news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx