Andersen linked to fires: more efficient than shredding

  • From: Valley of the Geeks News <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Valley of the Geeks News <votg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:09:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for subscribing to the Valley of the Geeks more-or-less monthly
newsletter.  We've had steady growth in web traffic so welcome to all
the newcomers, especially those who are not lawyers.  This month's
winner of FREE geek gear is Andy R from Montreal, who is definitely
not a lawyer.

All Valley of the Geeks hats are on sale at $3.00 off through July 21.
Order now and save!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=votg

Here are links to some of the most recent stories covering accounting
scandals, high tech marketing and sales and, of course, a satirical
take on World Cup soccer.  New items are posted weekly except during
summer holidays when who knows what will get posted after a few malted
beverages.

WorldCon Bankruptcy
Makes Enron look good
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/WorldCon.html

Way Too Many Banner Ads...
OyBay: For this you paid retail?
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/BannerAds5.html

Andersen Linked To Fires
More efficient than shredding
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/Fires.html

Andersen McScandal
Billions Shaved
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/McScandal.html

Marketing Spin
New or Improved?
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/Marketing.html

Selling The Dream
Dreaming Of Sales
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/Sales.html

Viva Brazil!
France Blames UN
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/VivaBrazil.html

Senegal Kicks France's Balls
Beats Crap Out Of Former Champions
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/News/Senegal.htm

Schedule Slippage
Your Slip Is Showing
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/Slippage.html

Check out the latest in Humor Sites and Humor Books in our Library
section:
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Library/HumorSites.html
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Library/HumorBooks.html

And don't miss these classic satires:

Loneley at the Middle
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/LonelyAtTheMiddle.html

The Upgrade Treadmill
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com/Features/UpgradeTreadmill.html

http://autos.yahoo.com
For more humor visit:
http://www.valleyofthegeeks.com
High Tech Humor Served Fresh Occasionally

Feel free to forward this email to others with a sense of humor.

To unsubscribe at any time, use the following link: