[voew-listserver] Call for Papers: ETH PHD Academy for Sustainability and Technology: Managing Carbon Constraints (Submission Deadline: Nov 15, 2006)

  • From: Jost Hamschmidt <jost.hamschmidt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:08:12 +0200

Call for Papers: ETH PhD Academy for Sustainability and Technology,
âManaging Carbon Constraintsâ, February 23-27, 2007 (Application Deadline:
Nov. 15, 2006)

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to announce the call for papers to the first ETH PhD Academy
for Sustainability and Technology - âManaging Carbon Constraintsâ - from
February 23-27, 2007, in Switzerland (ETH Zurich). The aim of the academy
is to promote excellent PhD research in the fields of Carbon Market
Development, Risk Management and Carbon Constraints, Clean Technologies and
Innovation. Four days of the curriculum will focus on improving the
research design and methodology of participantsâ PhD projects. On the final
day we will discuss the topic with leading business representatives.
Feedback will be given by peers and our distinguished faculty:

Ans Kolk (University of Amsterdam)
Andrew J. Hoffman (University of Michigan)
Volker Hoffmann (ETH Zurich)

The academy is being supported by the WBCSD and oikos. The deadline for
submission of abstracts is Nov 15, 2006. PhD candidates will be informed
about acceptance by December 1st,, 2006. Final papers must be submitted by
January 22, 2007. For a comprehensive call for papers, please visit

http://www.sustec.ethz.ch/education/PhD_Academy/Academy07

We welcome your applications and thank you for distributing this
information to interested PhD candidates.

Best wishes
Jost Hamschmidt

____
University of St. Gallen
oikos foundation for economy and ecology
Dr. Jost Hamschmidt
Tigerbergstr. 2
CH 9000 St. Gallen
Switzerland
Tel.: 0041 71 224 2595
Fax: 0041 71 224 2722
mail: jost.hamschmidt@xxxxxxxx
http://www.oikos-foundation.unisg.ch

4th. international oikos case writing competition 2007
Application deadline: December 3, 2006
http://www.oikos-foundation.unisg.ch/homepage/case.htm