[voew-listserver] 6-year post-doc position University of Innsbruck

  • From: "Andreas Thiel" <a.thiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ak-umwelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:12:25 +0100

See attachment

I am sending the job announcement information for a 6-year post-doc at the
University of Innsbruck on behalf of Prof. Weck-Hanneman. I would very much
appreciate if you could circulate the information.

Best,

--
Esther Blanco, PhD
Department of Public Finance

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

We would like to draw your attention to the following job opening at the
University of Innsbruck. I would appreciate if you could forward this
message to suitable candidates who you know might be interested.

With many thanks and best regards,

Hannelore Weck-Hannemann

JOB OPENING:       Post Doc Position at the Faculty of Economics and
Statistics,
                                   Institute of Public Finance, University
of Innsbruck

The Institute of Public Finance at the University of Innsbruck invites
applications for a faculty position at the Post Doc level.

Successful applicants should have a primary research interest in
environmental economics combined with public finance and/or political
economy. The candidate is expected to have a Ph.D. in economics (by January,
2012) and an established research program that may include, but is not
limited to: non-market valuation, environmental and sustainable development,
the economics of natural disasters, risk analysis and management, political
economy, global public goods and climate change, regional economics.

It is highly desirable that the applicant has a secondary interest (research
and/or teaching) in one of the other fields of strength of the Faculty, i.e.
Applied Economics/Econometrics, Experimental Economics. The ability to
publish research in English is necessary as is the ability to communicate
and teach in German. A multi-disciplinary focus and/or experience in working
across disciplines is an asset.

The following documents should be included for your application to be
complete: (1) Cover letter, (2) statement of research and teaching goals,
(3) current curriculum vitae, (4) up to four research papers.

The University of Innsbruck is committed to diversity and equality in
education and employment.

Please send your application with reference to Chiffre VWL-6852 before
January 25, 2012 to:
Zentrale Dienste der Leopold-Franzens-Universität Innsbruck, Innrain 52,
A-6020 Innsbruckor with Email to Hannelore.Weck@xxxxxxxxxxx

For more information and/or in case of interest please contact:

Prof. Hannelore Weck-Hannemann, Institute of Public Finance, Faculty of
Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck
(hannelore.weck@xxxxxxxxxx).