[vitunes] proctitle / term title

  • From: kilian <kilian.klimek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vitunes <vitunes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:53:20 +0100

Hi,

I updated the proctitle / term title stuff for the player backend
changes. Since the rebase introduced some changes I pushed it as a new
branch (named new_proctitle). Tested on freebsd and on debian 6 so it
should be ready for merging.

While testing on debian I noticed the linux Makefile hasn't been
updated, yet. Before the backend changes, the default Makefile used to
work (with -D_GNU_SOURCE added to CFLAGS - which doesn't hurt bsd). But
.PATH appears to be incompatible with gnu make. It would be nice to have
just one Makefile that works with bsds and linux. (And since having gnu
make is basically a must anyway, we could just use gnu make compatible
Makefile anyway). Any thoughts on this?

- kilian