[vitunes] Re: mailling list problems ?

  • From: Ryan Flannery <ryan.flannery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Daniel Walter <sahne@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:04:29 -0500

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Daniel Walter <sahne@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi ryan,
>
> did you get any mails from the list in the last few days ?
> I've send two out and found them in the archives, but they
> never found their way into my mailbox ?

I received the previous one I just responded to.  I'll check it out
tonight and let you know.

I know the default setting for subscribers is for senders to not
receive copies of their messages.  I *thought* I changed that, but I
will check again.

Anybody else noticing problems like this?

> Since, this is the only list where I've got problems, I just wanted to
> ask.
>
> btw. pushed gstreamer ;)

Thanks again!

-ryan