[visurfacereader] Re: Beta 4.3 now available

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:32:52 +0100

Dave,

As the Mafia say - it's not personal, it's just business (grin)..  I've been
triggering updating of the status bar by trapping the change of selection in
the list box.  Obviously, your use case doesn't trigger this update and it's
a simple and obvious fix - please excuse me whilst I take time out to kick
myself.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd