[visualflight] Visual Flight News -VFR Photographic Scenery Demo and Special Offer

  • From: "Visual Flight" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:18:49 +0100

Visual Flight News
-----------------

Can I just say a big welcome to those of you who've joined the new list
recently. I've been a bit lax at keeping you up to date (sorry), so I'm planning
to send another news letter later today to make up.  Don't worry, it's not the
start of a big flood!  Now on to the news...

VFR Photographic Scenery Demo and Special Offer
======================================

The April 2003 issue of PC Format (DVD Edition only) features a fully functional
demo of VFR Photographic Scenery covering a large area of Southern England
including Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Thame, Henley-on-Thames, Maidenhead,
Bracknell, Basingstoke, Reading, Newbury and Oxford.

There's also a special offer for readers entitling them to a 25% off when
ordering individual volumes from Getmapping, so make sure you get your copy
before it's too late - the April issue of PC Format is only in the shops until
April 24. Look for the DVD Edition with X-MEN2 on the cover.

More information on the Visual Flight web site:

* http://www.visualflight.co.uk

Mailing List Information

Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by sending an send an email to
visualflight-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) as
the Subject.

John Farrie
Visual Flight