[visualflight] Celebrate the bank holiday weekend with new lower prices on VISUAL FLIGHT LONDON

  • From: "Visual Flight" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visualflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:38:45 +0100

Hi

Things have been a little quiet on the Visual Flight mailing list of late,
mostly because I've been tied up with matters such as family illness rather
than there not being anything newsworthy to report, but I will try to catch
up on things like the VFR autogen/add-ons database (which is just getting
under way) in the coming weeks. Anyone wanting to find out more about this
and other news sooner than that can always catch up on things by browsing
the Visual Flight Forums, http://www.visualflight.co.uk/forums - always
worth a visit even if you're just dropping in for a chat and some banter.

For now, I just wanted to tell you about our new lower prices on Visual
Flight London, saving up to 20% on previous prices. If any of you have held
back on buying this superb scenery by award-winning RIAT Fairford designer
Carl Edwards, you may find now is the ideal time to purchase.

For those of you who don't already know, Visual Flight London is two
sceneries in one:

1. A highly realistic London City Airport
2. An unprecedented 50 square miles of detailed and accurate London city
scenery

The latest version is compatible with almost all other add-on scenery (OSS
London being the main exception) and works with or without VFR Photographic
Scenery/VFR Terrain. Frame rates in version 1.2 are up by 50% on the
previous versions, and in terms of quality, the following comments, which we
received just yesterday and today are not untypical:

"I work at London City Airport and it's amazing just how realistic this
is!!!"

"Just had to say thanks - online ordering the download was fast and easy,
installation no problem and result - superb"

In terms of value for money, the city scenery in Visual Flight London covers
a staggering 50 sq miles, more than double that of other leading city type
sceneries, and as an added bonus there's the highly realistic rendition of
London City Airport including all its environs also included.

You can obtain Visual Flight London direct from Visual Flight:

Download: £15.99 + VAT
CD: £18.99 + VAT (delivery extra)

Visual Flight London is also available from SimMarket (great for European
customers) and RC Simulations (great for anyone wanting a more personal
phone or mail order service). PayPal account holders may find ordering via
the PayPal option on the Visual Flight web site most convenient, while US
customers may find the ability to display prices in any of a range of
currencies, including US Dollars, a useful facet of the SWREG payment option
(this again is available via the Visual Flight web site).

Whatever else, have a great weekend and a good May Day.

John

Visual Flight

MAILING LIST INFORMATION