[visionrehabtherapist] sports education camp announcement 2011

  • From: Leanne Ford <blindrehab2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VI-MICHIGAN@xxxxxxxxxxxx, visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:48:23 -0800 (PST)

Michigan Sports Education Camp 2011 at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo,
MI

May 8-10 Junior Camp kids ages 9-12
May 11-14 Senior Camp kids ages 13-17
May 13 -14 State Games open to kids ages 13-18, who have previously attend camp.

These camps are for kids with visual impairments.  You do not have to be a MI
resident although preference is given to MI residents.  We have accepted kids
as far away as Alaska.

For more information please email michigansec@xxxxxxxxxx  Applications will be
available soon.

We are always looking for new volunteers.  If you are interested, please
contact us at the above email.  Thank you!

Scott and Leanne Ford - Co-Directors