[visionrehabtherapist] Re: one second needle

  • From: "Lebrick, Margaret L - DHS" <Margaret.Lebrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ewood@xxxxxxxxx'" <ewood@xxxxxxxxx>, "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:49:45 -0600

I tested the one second needle on a client yesterday and

She was able to thread the large needle in less then a second, the smaller
needle took longer, the needles are thick and dull. They leave a large hole and
wouldn't work for delicate fabric but maybe for sewing on buttons. My client
does a lot of sewing and would not use these.

Marge

**********
NOTICE: This E-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.
Use and further disclosure of the information by the recipient must be
consistent with applicable laws, regulations and agreements.  If you received
this E-mail in error, please notify the sender; delete the E-mail; and do not
use, disclose or store the information it contains.

Marge Lebrick MsED CVRT
Office for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3262 Chruch St suite 1
Stevens Point, WI 54481
715-344-4210 ex 23
margaret.lebrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx