[visionrehabtherapist] Re: beginning knitting

  • From: "Susan-Marie" <susanmarie9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>, <Lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:53:27 -0800

Hi Shelly,
For those of us who are completely clueless, when it comes to the subject, what
in thunder is loom knitting? *smile*  It sounds very interesting and I use the
list to keep a file of tips for that day, which I really believe will come,
when I can call myself a VRT like the rest of you. *smile* Until then, I use
the information on this list to help future clients.  Also, this sounds like
something I'd like to try learning myself. Is it something that can be learned
as a totally blind person from the books you've recommended? *smile* Thanks as
usual.

Susan-Marie Huang
Co- founder of
www.blindness-awareness.info