[visionrehabtherapist] Request to participate in Interdisciplinary Research Survey

  • From: "McCall, Roberta (DELEG)" <mccallr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:43:08 -0500

Dear Colleague,

We are PhD students at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan
conducting a survey of Physical Therapists, Hospice Social Workers, and Vision
Rehabilitation Therapists to see how or if attitudes toward interdisciplinary
teams differ among these three disciplines.  If you hold a degree in one of
these disciplines, we invite you to complete an on-line survey gathering
information about attitudes, involvement, time, and other basic demographic
information.

We anticipate the survey taking less than 15 minutes to complete.  Also, it has
an option for people using JAWS and other speech programs.

If you are interested in completing our survey, please click on the
link<http://umflint.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8DkwiZHFV3KpAMI> below to complete
the survey.  You may need to copy and paste the URL to use this survey.

http://umflint.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8DkwiZHFV3KpAMI

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email one of
us.

We thank you in advance for your assistance and time in completing this survey.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Blackwood PT, MPT, GCS
ph: 810-762-3373
E-mail: jennifer.a.blackwood@xxxxxxxxx