[visionrehabtherapist] Project HIRE

  • From: "B.J. LeJeune" <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:50:52 -0500

Hey Guys,

Just a note to remind you that we are still looking for students who are graduating or have recently graduated from high school or college, and are headed toward employment to participate in this exciting on-line transition program, Project HIRE - Hip, Independent and Ready for Employment!!!!  Okay, we had to stretch a little to get the letters down, but the program is in pilot testing and looks great.  If you know of some folks who might be interested, please let me know or ask them to go to our website at www.blind.msstate.edu where they can find more information or sign up directly on line.  The deadline is September 11 (drop dead VRT special deadline September 14) and we would love to have some more students.

Contact me if you have any questions or suggestions...Have a great weekend!

BJ

B. J. LeJeune, M.Ed,CRC, CVRT
Director of Deafblind Programs
RRTC on Blindness and Low Vision