[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Giving Up Driving

  • From: "Ross Deforrest" <ssor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OANDM@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:06:05 -0400

If this person is legally blind, advise him to stop driving and document that you have done that. It may not feel good to do it, but how would you feel if this person kills someone or him or herself? I am not sure, but I suspect that you could possibly have legal action taken against you advising him as a profession not to drive.
Ross
----- Original Message ----- From: <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>