[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Easy Writer Full Page Writing Guide

  • From: "SueD" <smd4141@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <penny.reeder@xxxxxxxxx>, <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ewood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:24:41 -0400

I, too, do not purchase anything from Maxi Aids.  I had a couple of
instances of very poor service from them a few years ago, and had also heard
some rumors about shady purchasing practices on the owner's part.  I have
always found Independent Living Aids to be a very good company to work with,
and I purchase many adaptive aids for consumers.