[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Chicago AER registration FREE

  • From: Lori Lynn Davis <lori.davis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcinnisj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:06:56 -0400 (EDT)

Also, I'm a new member of AER since April.

McInnis, Janet  (DLEG) wrote:

>Hi, I had to cancel my attendance at the upcoming conference.  As a
result, I have a registration to sign over to someone else.  I know it
is last minute, but, if you are aware of someone who might live in the
area or a  VRT student or someone new to AER, it would be my pleasure
to do so.
>I have a tranfer form I can fill out and send to that person.
>
>thanks.  I am sorry to have to miss the event.  It looks wonderful.
>
>Janet M

list:
>www.freelists.org/list/visionrehabtherapist
>
>Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx