[visionrehabtherapist] Braille English Dictionary

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:57:41 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am trying to hunt down something that is well probably hard to find. But does anyone know where a Braille dictionary, English might be found, smile. have tried APH, all they have are children's, though that might work for this project.

It is for a school for Blind Girls in Afghanistan. The director of a charity has contacted me for questions and advise.

Thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx