[visionegg] Re: visionegg Digest V2 #5

  • From: Andrew Straw <andrew.straw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, James Maciokas <jbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:52:14 +1030

Hi James,

Yes, it seems you managed to get the new color_grating.py file but didn't install the rest of the Vision Egg, including the updated Gratings module. Download the whole thing via CVS and run "python setup.py install" from the directory you downloaded. This should (re-)install the whole thing, including the newly updated Gratings module.

On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 05:31 PM, James Maciokas wrote:

Andrew,

Thanks for the code however I received the following warning:
NameError: name 'SinGrating2DColor' is not defined

I looked through the Gratings module and sure enough 'SinGrating2DColor' is
not present. I am not savvy enough to add this to the module. Do you have
an updated Gratings module?

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

I just added code to do 2D color gratings to the CVS repository. Check
out the color_grating demo. Please let me know if these gratings work
for you.

Cheers!
Andrew