[visionegg] Re: [visionegg]

  • From: "Dave Bissig" <dbissig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:10:28 -0500

Hrmm... suggest another OpenGL test and I'll try it.

I've bypassed the problem for now (swapped hard drives between a working and
dead PC (but with VisionEgg, etc. working fine) ... same make and model,
too... arguing against a straightforward hardware problem), at least for the
PC I'll be running experiments on, so it's kind of a moot point for me.

But!, if anyone else has had similar problems, I'll keep hacking away at
this with you.
(I still have one old PC this isn't working on, ....running WindowsXP, home
edition, service pack 1,  ... Pention 4 (2.20 Ghz), 384 MB RAM, video card =
"Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller")

-Dave Bissig