[visionegg] Re: [visionegg]

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:16:58 -0800

Hi Dave,

This is hard to debug, but it looks like there's an incompatibility
between some of the modules you've installed.  In an attempt to narrow
it down, could you try putting print statements in your script to see at
what command it crashes? Typically, I've seen these most often when the
version of Numeric used is different than the version that PyOpenGL was
compiled with.

As far as py2exe -- I haven't used it in a long time, but it did work...