[visionegg] Re: two monitors configuration

  • From: Markus Bongard <markus.bongard@xxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:47:32 +0200

gentle persons,

On 14/04/2004, at 3:27, Andrew Straw wrote:

I suggest opening a non-fullscreen window with no frame. Use the
SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_POS environment variable to put the screen on your 2nd
monitor.  See this link for a similar situtation on Mac OS X:

//www.freelists.org/archives/visionegg/07-2003/msg00012.html

I think SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_POS is supported on Windows and Mac OS X.  I
don't know about linux.

while setting up the enviroment variable is easy the borderless stimulus is always drawn centered on the main screen (WindowsXP) What ever coordinate is given within SDL_VIDEO_WINDOWS_POS seems to be ignored… Any further hints, suggestions, solutions anyone?

cheers & again thanks,

Markus Bongard