[visionegg] transparency in textureStimulus3d

  • From: adam naples <adam.naples@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:33:55 -0500

Hi, I've got an image file that I'm using with the textureStumulus3d class. The image is a png with alpha channel.

when I display the image though, the background is shown as white.
i'm using the following code to load the image based on the demo.
should I be setting some openGL parameter beforehand?
thanks
-a

filename = ("frog01.png")
texture = Texture(filename)

stimulus = TextureStimulus3D(texture=texture,
                                                        shrink_texture_ok=1,
                                                        internal_format =
gl.GL_RGBA,
                                                        mipmaps_enabled=0,