[visionegg] timing problem found: VE with linux works fine

  • From: Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:43:59 +0200

just for information: If I preload 80 instead of 120 of my stimuli it
works very fine! So I would need more than my 512M RAM if I want to
preload more than 80 stimuli.

I got the problem while I was logging swapping-info with

vmstat 1 > /home/christoph/logmem.txt

I can even run it without max_priority (to get mouse-events) and very
few (<15) longest intervals between polling the mouse are all <20ms.
This is accurate enough for my experiments. Not to mention, that all
stimuli are nicely synced with vblanc and the trigger signal.

So let us go for fmri experiments, where the stimuli are presented and

Cheers
Christoph
--
Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
University Hospital of Clinical Psychiatry

Christoph Lehmann
University of Berne
christoph.lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx