[visionegg] Re: screen position and graphics artifacts

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:41:58 -0800

Simeon Fitch wrote:

Andrew,

When we see an entry such as this that would be helpful to have in the FAQ, do you mind if we add it to the Wiki ourselves, or whould you prefer us to submit a request to you for inclusion?

I just added them these questions and answers to the FAQ:

http://visionegg.org/moin.cgi/Documentation/FAQ

Having done that, absolutely I'd prefer the VE community to take an active role maintaining the website, which is exactly why I made it a wiki.

The website is our (the VE community's) website, not my website, anyone should feel free to make any changes s/he sees fit. If others don't like the changes, we can change them back. That's what a wiki is for.

Also, you can subscribe via RSS to the wiki: see http://visionegg.org/moin.cgi/RecentChanges