[visionegg] reading variables for sequences

  • From: Markus Bongard <markus.bongard@xxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:42:09 +0200

gentle persons,

besides my still high joy to start using visionegg =8) , I would like to drop a question regarding the EPhysGUI.

While I learn a lot from the source for the stuff we like to do, I don't get a sequence of stimuli, which I like to use in a sequential stimulation, correctly defined.
If a sequence of let's say 2 stimuli is defined in the sequence window as:

start x         0.0     1       50   #first stimulus
start y 0.0     1       50
velocity        0.0     1       100.0
direction       0.0     1       -45.0
.
.
.
start x         0.0     1       650   #second stimulus
start y 0.0     1       650
velocity        0.0     1       100.0
direction       0.0     1       -235.0

the GUI is using only the last stimuli parameters for stimulation (read last x-, y-coordinates, direction-, duration-, andwhateverelse-variable). If someone have a hint/clue how to set correctly a stimulus sequence?

Cheers,
                Markus