[visionegg] newbie question i'm afraid...

  • From: "Roger.Santer" <roger.santer@xxxxx>
  • To: <visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:01:21 -0000

Hello,

I'm new to visionegg (and computer programming generally!), so apologies
for the simplicity of this query!

I've designed a simple stimulus that I'd like to run every time I press
a key, returning to a particular screen in between presentations. I
understand that I can do this using run_forever and multiple go loops,
but I can't seem to figure it out in practice.

I just wondered if anyone had any sample code that they wouldn't mind me
taking a look at, so that I could get my head around how this works?

Many thanks in advance!

Roger