[visionegg] Re: new line in text

  • From: Rachel Denison <rdenison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:25:40 -0700

Thanks very much for the responses! I see the WrappedText.py file is
included in the distribution, but when I try to call it, it gives me a
NameError: name 'WrappedText' is not defined

Is there anything else I need to do in order to use WrappedText?

I'm new to python and VisionEgg, so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Rachel