[visionegg] need code-snippet for a simple dialog window

  • From: Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:08:18 +0200

Hi

I can look for it on the web or dive into GUI programming (I know a bit
of QT, but no tcl...) BUT

maybe there is one already having a code snippet for what I need:

(i) simple dialog box, where the user can enter an integer. after
closing the dialog I get this integer. nothing more

thanks a lot

christoph

p.s. Andrew: do you recommend to learn tcl or shall we switch to QT for
GUI and visionegg (I like QT very much, it's signal/slot mechanism is
very easy)

--
Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
University Hospital of Clinical Psychiatry