[visionegg] Re: moving aperture

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:25:15 -0700

Hi Jim,

I suggest making your aperture using a .png with an alpha channel. Then
see the alpha_texture.py demo to show how to display this. Finally, if
you want to move the aperture, you'll have to adjust the position
parameter of your aperture-containing texture. Something like
mouseTarget.py should get you on the right track.

Cheers!
Andrew