[visionegg] Re: hundrets of ms lost time

  • From: Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 20:56:25 +0200

finally I got the problem: it is the viewport.draw() routine.

No idea what goes wrong there, in the sense, that this routine sometimes
takes more than 800ms... I will see at the code now, but if you,
Andrew, or anybody else, knowing the code well, can help me...thanks a
lot

cheers

christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
University Hospital of Clinical Psychiatry