[visionegg] help with Mask2D

  • From: "Kevin J. MacKenzie" <kjmacken@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:23:08 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have attached some code that creates a white noise patch, and displays it drifting through a aperture on screen. I would like to add either a gaussian or circular mask to the pattern, and I'm wondering if there is a way to use the Mask2D class instead of calculating a gaussian window myself?

I am creating a texture of this white noise pattern for display, but I'm stuck in terms of how to add a mask to it - if it is even possible using the VisionEgg mask class.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Kevin MacKenzie

<<< application/octet-stream; name="WhiteNoiseStim1.py": Unrecognized >>>