[visionegg] Re: gleToroid

  • From: "Andrew Straw" <andrew.straw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:29:29 +1030 (CST)

It is easy to rotate a "texture mapped" image.  I suggest creating an
image file (.png for example) of a spiral and loading it as a texture.
The Texture2D stimulus class is pretty similar to Target2D. A paramters
for both of these is orientation, which you can continually increment to
rotate the spiral.  Also, the alpha channel can be used to create
transparency.

Cheers!
Andrew